Monday, January 4, 2021

Komunitas! | Bonenberger & Co.



https://stevebonenberger.com/

Komunitas!
The Who?

The Sparrow Network AKA: The Nautilus Krew Also Known As: The Second Culture Also Known As Komunitas.

I have been on this journey for more than 40 years.

I have resided in expatriation.

I have been ostracized by spiritual individuals.

I have actually been marginalized by my very own poor decision making.

I have been disenfranchised.

I have actually lived life beyond the margins within confined gaps and also fractures.

I hustled.

I wasted chances.

I lived means beyond my very own ways.

I surfed the cresting waves of unlooked for misfortunes.

I experienced the wash.

I collapsed and also shed.

I discovered solitary.

I mined seclusion.

I wished for community.

The dream showed up, materialized in my works.

For forty years, I pictured this neighborhood of kinds.

This location, where males and females live within the portals of acceptance.

This place, where men and women live beyond their own banishment.

This area, where judgment, condemnation and also expatriation are simply disinherited.

The That?

Men and women that comprehend creativity.

Men and women who come to be succulents as well as learn to exist outside of nutrition as well as bounty.

Males and female that invent and after that create and then share and live-into: Wealth!

Males and female who suggest that safeties exist as harmonies are sung.

Men and women who think the spirit of creativity is their individual and collective genius.

Men and women that deny and press through the boundaries as well as barriers of harm.

Males and female that visualize and then construct and after that live-into: true Komunitas.

I have actually called as well as defined it with varying names over the decades.

In Via Gates of Fire, it initially showed up as 'The Sparrow Network'.

Then, it changed and developed into, 'The Second Culture'.

In The AkelDeema Saga, it is, 'The Nautilus Krew'.

Currently, it coalesced right into, 'Komunitas'.

' Komunitas'!

Those mommy hens and crowing fowls and baby chicks who decide to declare, 'a separate peace' as well as live right into consistencies too profound for minor politicians and also garbled egoists to realize, let alone comprehend.

Komunitas:

It starts with language.

It matures with involvement.


I am a father, other half, therapist, writer, futurist, novelist and an aging tennis gamer.
Steve Bonenberger|B.A., M. Div. Recurring Post-Grad. Researches
Priest, audio speaker, biblical as well as quality direction, essayist, novelist and also writer.
Armed with more than 25 years of experience in a range of academic and also imaginative endeavors as a senior priest, Christian radio host, and Christian fiction writer, Steve understands what it requires to manage teams, spending plans, as well as jobs.
He is a self announced "big picture guy with keen interest to information."
He is principled and also devoted to every job that constructs a task.
He is sincere and also authentic in connections with others since that's just how depend on is built.
His life's objective?
To aid people locate means to boost their efficiency, fuel their passion, and also see their visions come to pass.

#Trauma #Justice #Healing #Meditation

writer,creative,artist,sci-fi, ministry, faith, growth, spiritual, love, finding out, books, art, confidence leaders, Author, Author, Lecturer, Audio Speaker, Futurist, Novelist, Essayist, Therapist, Talk-Show Host, Filmmaker, Husband, Daddy, Grandfather as well as Aging Tennis Player.
injury informed healing, justice affected, recovery centered interaction, meditation focused recovery, educated injury care, trauma educated treatment design, identification focused repair

Extra Resources
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw-fxuaFz3w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EN7FoJDvrI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKoyAi5xpTQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEbeIwFqBsY



Watch Video

No comments:

Post a Comment