Thursday, April 16, 2020

Dinair Airbrush System Unboxing! *** Waste of Money!!



**OPEN ME** Hi everyone, I recently purchased a Dinair Airbrush Kit and I thought it would be fun to do an unboxing video! That way everyone can see what comes with the kit. The one I purchased was the Studio Pro Kit. Just want to note, that I have emailed Dinair about the busted colour several times, they eventually replied (after a few weeks) stating that they were going to replace it. Spoiler alert, they did not replace it, I contacted them again a few times about it and so far have been completely ignored - which I think is a little slack considering all up, it was about $415AUD! Also, after considerable use, I have decided that I am not a fan of their products. They do not stay on my skin, unless I use absolutely no moisturisers or primers, and if I use the moist and dewy it is even worse - the face cannot be touched at all. I have very dry skin and pores I am not fond of, so not using moisturiser or primer is simply not an option for me. All in all, I think this has been a complete waste of money. Contents of Studio Pro Kit: • 16 Airbrush Shades, 1/4 oz. • Pro Beauty Airbrush- I got the 400 CX Airbrush. • Pro Compressor- All Speeds, Ultra Quiet, Available in 15 colors - I got Pearl White • 3ml. Moist & Dewy Moisturizer • Easy to Learn DVD • Eyeshadow Shield • Eyebrow Stencil Set • Eyeliner Stencil Set • Airbrush Facial Tanner, 1/2 oz. • Corrective Concealer Sample • Citrus Airbrush Cleaner • Distance Guide • Spacing Device • Travel Cleaning Caps • Practice Face Chart • Practice Color Airbrush Shades I chose were: Colair: C103 - Alabaster C117 - Natural Beige C128 - Honey Beige C133 - Golden Tan C151 - Dark Olive C172 - Cocoa Glamour: Blonde - which busted in transit!! Fawn Brown Jet Black Bronze Rose Cloudy Pink Soft Pink Light Green - corrector Light Yellow - corrector Shimmer: Champagne Opal White What I have slapped on my face for the video: Brows: Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium-Deep Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original BOE Beauty Bronzer - yes bronzer - in St Tropez NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk BOE Beauty Shimmer Powder Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes in Blackest Black Face: Too Faced Primed and Poreless Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC1 Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain BOE Beauty Transluscent Face Powder Urban Decay Naked Flushed Bronzer Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo for highlight Too Faced Sweethearts Blush in Peach Beach Lips: Face Of Australia Glossy Lip Crayon in Pie A La Mode Business enquiries: cbdmakeup@outlook.com Camera: Nikon D3100 Turd Burd: Rainbow Lorikeet

By: CBD Makeup
Title: Dinair Airbrush System Unboxing! *** Waste of Money!!
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAKuypPJ8cU



No comments:

Post a Comment